October 2018 | Exact Date TBD
Tucson Association of REALTORS,
Snacks and coffee will be provided
Join the Arizona Daily Star and Tucson.com for a free educational digital seminar tailored to help local business owners like you enhance your online marketing strategies for 2018.
This seminar will provide the tools, insights, and inspiration needed for your business to keep up with the latest trends and topics in digital:
- How To Tell Your Story
- Connecting Your Brand With The Right Audience
- New Technology For Your Business
Pre-Register for free below or call us at 520.214.1154
Irene McKisson is the general manager of #ThisIsTucson, a startup-style venture of the Arizona Daily Star, and the Star’s former social media and audience engagement editor. She teaches editing in the University of Arizona College of Social and Behavioral Sciences’ School of Journalism. You can find #ThisisTucson on Facebook, Instagram or on our apps for IOS and Android.
Senior Director of Advertising,
Arizona Daily Star
John Kerr is a highly regarded media professional who moved to Tucson Arizona after working with CBS Interactive in Southern California. With 18 years experience in media, managing digital advertising and business development, he is now the Senior Director of Advertising at the Arizona Daily Star. His passion in driving results for local businesses and community involvement shines through day after day.
Director of Digital Innovation,
Arizona Daily Star
The Innovation Lab, a redesign of part of the Arizona Daily Star’s news operation to use the latest technology to help create products that reach new readers, appeal to advertisers and can be scaled. With a strong focus on the end user, the lab produced a number of apps, including one to help parents find schools and activities for their children and a revamped sports app to improve access and interactivity for users.
How To Tell Your Story
Tell your business’ story with digital advertising. Learn all the techniques to leverage digital advertising to take your business to a new level.
Connecting Your Brand With The Right Audience
Whether the goal is brand awareness, or engagement, learning how to target your audience can inspire engagement with active, relevant users.
New Technology For Your Business
Technology is always updating so should your digital strategy. How to reach new audiences using the latest digital technologies out there.
Founded in 1877, the Arizona Daily Star is an industry leader in journalistic excellence and digital innovation. It is among the most honored media organizations in the Southwest:
- Winner of the Pulitzer Prize
- National “Newspaper of the Year” three times by Local Media Association, one of North America’s largest news media trade associations
- Named Arizona’s top daily newspaper three times by the Arizona Newspaper Association
- Twice named “One of 10 Newspapers That Do It Right,” by Editor & Publisher magazine
- Winner of American Society of News Editors’ Diversity in Journalism Award.
The Star’s mission statement includes these guiding principles:
- To be an essential part of our readers’ daily lives, empowering our community as the premier provider of news and information for and about Greater Tucson.
- To be connected and involved, conveying a dogged pursuit for the truth, a passion for gathering local news and opinion and a strong sense of place.
- To publish the highest quality, most trusted and most relevant local and regional content in a timely way that builds community, supports local business and celebrates diversity of opinions.
The Daily Star has the largest news and advertising staffs in Southern Arizona.